Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Greetings



It’s been a very busy couple of months since my last blog post --- with the artist reception at the Sarasota Orchestra Harmony Gallery Solo Exhibition, preparations for hanging the Players Theater Featured Artist Exhibition, the Players Theater  artist reception, creating and delivering a commission painting for a client, and doing some plein air painting as well.

This past year has been an exciting growth period for my art career here in Sarasota, FL. Moving here 2-1/2 years ago from Pennsylvania has been one of the better decisions that I’ve made in my life. This morning, as I write this note, I see that it is 14 degrees in Philadelphia and while it is starting out at 66 degrees on its way to 83 here.  It has not only offered plenty of opportunities to paint outdoors year-round with the Light Chasers Plein Air artist group but also has presented me with great new friends and colleagues.
My family and I feel very blessed.



 I wish you all a very happy holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment