Sunday, June 30, 2013

Completed my WATER Series

I completed the third 30"x40" oil painting in my series about WATER. You may notice that I slightly changed the composition of the second painting. It was pointed out to me (and I agreed) that the starfish was a distraction to the overall composition. Thanks for that advice, Barry.

The third painting is my take on the view one has while paddling out to catch waves. The composition shows a close-to-the-surface perspective as the white water of a small breaking wave approaches.

So far, I have tentatively titled these paintings, Water #1, #2, and #3. If you have a suggestion for more appropriate and creative names for these 3 paintings, please leave your suggestions in the comments section of this post.

Water #1
 

Water #2
 
 

Water #3
 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment