Sunday, February 12, 2017

Travel Opportunities That Inspire

I have been fortunate over the years to travel throughout the Caribbean and to now live in the beauty of Sarasota, Florida. My travels have not only offer me rich experiences but also provide abundant inspiration for my paintings. Tropical beaches, lush foliage, spectacular sunsets, and crystal clear water engage all of my senses and contribute to the compositions that spring out of my mind.



The white sandy beach and warm, clear water of Magens Bay, St. Thomas, USVI provided many nuggets of inspiration for my paintings.







Negril, Jamaica, one of my favorite places to visit, brings out the "erie" in me.








The beaches and sunsets of Sarasota provide never-ending inspiration and entertainment for the senses.


Here's hoping that you find that same kind of joy and inspiration from your travels.

Have a great week,
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment