Monday, November 23, 2015

Your Chance to Own a Piece of The Caribbean



In an effort to keep all of my followers and tropical-loving friends informed, I will be offering a 30% Off Cyber Week Sale on Large Original Tropical Seascape Paintings.


Here's just a small sample of what you will find:

Magen's Bay Rocks by Alan Zawacki - 20"x40"
Lido Days by Alan Zawacki - 24"x72"

Cruz Bay Sunset by Alan Zawacki - 40"x40"
 
This is a rare sale of many of my large one-of-a-kind tropical seascape paintings. You will find significantly reduced prices on these original statement paintings for one week only, Nov. 27 – Dec.4, on my Houzz website. Sale items will be tagged and discounted beginning Friday, Nov. 27th.

Houzz, the largest and most influential directory of remodeling and design professionals, brings homeowners, artists, and design professionals together in a uniquely visual community. Visit my seascape page for Alan Zawacki Fine Art on Houzz at: http://alanzawackifineart.houzz.com/PaintingPortfolioOne

Also, please help me spread the word to others who may also value the warmth and beauty of these tropical places.

Have a great Holiday,
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment